Friday, February 27, 2009

Won $10 on Radio for the first time in my life...

Just wanted to celebrate my winning a $10 on a radio show and I was on radio for a few seconds for the first time in my life... Glad to have the opportunity. I was a random pick for a local Indian radio station Salaam Namasthe and listen to it daily while driving to work. I was asked to pronounce the name of the store correctly is it Reflections BOUTIQUE or BOUTHIQUE, chose the former and was rewarded. Here's what they sell in the store:

REFLECTIONS BOUTIQUE CARRIES CLOTHING FOR MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN ALL AT WHOLESALE PRICES. WE HAVE OUR OWN MANUFACTURING UNIT IN INDIA, SO EVERY SARI, SUIT AND LENGHA IS ONE OF A KIND. HUNDREDS OF KURTIS ARE RECEIVED EVERY WEEK FROM INDIA.HUGE SELECTION OF BOYS AND GIRLS OUTFITS ARE IN STOCK.CURRENTLY ALL MENS\' SHERWANIS ARE HALF OFF !! VISIT BOTH THE LOCATIONS IN PLANO AND IRVING. CALL 469-229-0770 OR 214-596-0014

I will be going shopping as soon as I receive the $10. Thanks, Salaam Namasthe.
Just curious, Is there anyone in the DFW area visiting my blog? Email me. Have a great weekend...

3 comments:

PBC said...

CONGRATULATION!!!!! A win is always win. I understand you. Only once I also won in Dec 2006. :)

PBC said...

Hello Bala ji!

Check my blog “History & Mythology” (http://hmindia.blogspot.com/), now it's open for all. Once I promised to post maximum numbers of Amar Chitra Katha & Tinkle. We’ll continue in style which is loved & recognized by friends.

Thanks!

adibud34 said...

Congrats!!! It's always fun to win these radio/internet contests - I'd won some free tickets to a WWE live show a few years ago, it was fun, I got to meet two of the wrestlers backstage - Batista and Kane! :) Huge fellows, both of them, but very friendly (in reality)!