Wednesday, March 11, 2009

#119: Indrajal Comic Vol 23 No.10 The Hideous Underworld (of 8)

Presenting another Indrajal this time it is a contribution from the renowned scanner of Indrajals Mr. Ajay Mishra who is a pioneer. The story is about how Mandrake goes about saving Dr. Dell and destroying the 7th Arm of 8. Speaking of 8, what happens to Octon, is he revealed anywhere in the strips? Enjoy and once again many thanks to Ajay and his perseverance in making Indrajals available to people like me who would have never gotten a chance to read them.


















Download V23N10-1986-Mandrake-The Hideous Underworld

6 comments:

Amith Nag said...

Thank you :D

HojO said...

Hello Bala,
Very nice selection of story,,it's probabbly the BEST EVER "League of 8" story,,which's d sole 8 story showing a GIGANTIC OCTOPUS in d mysterious island of Octon...a simply thriller which eventually was my 1st ever 8 read,,nice Intro ,you can say!! ;)

SG

PS - By the way,WHICH "8" Story you read @1st time?? is it or any other??let us know...

HojO said...

Hello Bala,
Very nice selection of story,,it's probabbly the BEST EVER "League of 8" story,,which's d sole 8 story showing a GIGANTIC OCTOPUS in d mysterious island of Octon...a simply thriller which eventually was my 1st ever 8 read,,nice Intro ,you can say!! ;)

SG

PS - By the way,WHICH "8" Story you read @1st time?? is it or any other??let us know...

Phantom And Mandrake Fan said...

Amith, you are welcome.
SG: you are welcome. That's true I have not read any 8 story with the Octopus in it. My first 8 story was "The False Will". I had not read this at all until Ajay scanned it for the rest of the world to enjoy this thriller.

HojO said...

ohh...you read it just recently??But I think,it's Original Ijc(#226) is available since long in blogs!!

PS - I've found your desired strips in my PC,will upload soon!!

adibud34 said...

Hi Bala,thank you and Ajay so much for this IJC! Somehow, my favorite Mandrake medium is IJC - the other medium's aren't as fun for me! Well, at least the IJC's where Lothar is represented as a smart guy; I hate the ones where he's like a servant!

Hey, speaking of which, I read your earlier post on the 1939 Mandrake - did you know that they're planning a 2011 version of Mandrake now. I hope they don't mess it up like they messed up Phantom!